Registrations - Residents and Non-Residents

If you are a resident of St. Albert Minor Hockey you will still need to register for U15 or U18 hockey through St. Albert Minor Hockey Association (SAMHA) by CLICKING HERE

To register for CLUB TRYOUTS as a  non-resident, please follow the same link above and before registration will be accepted a completed Hockey Alberta Elite Notification to Tryout Form (NTTO) is required to be sent to the SAMHA Registrar at  prior to being able to attend CLUB TRYOUTS.  The link to the NTTO form can be found on the Raiders website under Forms then  Forms/Templates or by clicking here

Late fees begin for all Raiders packages July 1st, 2019


Important Notice regarding Sports Schools

RAMP Registration

Join thousands of association partners using RAMP Registration Solutions.

Get Started

RAMP Official Assigning

#1 with Officials...for very good reasons.

Get Started

RAMP Websites

Manage your identity from the palm of your hand to the top of your desk.

Get Started

RAMP Team App

Keep your coaches, parents, athletes, and fans connected, seamlessly.

Get Started